Thank you for being a valued customer of Marathon Energy.
As the landscape in which we live and work continues to evolve around the COVID-19 pandemic, we are continually taking precautionary actions to mitigate exposure and reduce the impact on our customers and employees. We remain committed to providing safe and reliable service to our clients, and we are doing our part to protect the communities where we live and serve.
WHAT MARATHON IS DOING:
- Our business is considered an essential service, and as such, our operations remain unchanged; we remain open for business-critical activities with protocols in place to help prevent unnecessary exposure, including social distancing
- We are continually educating employees on infection control, including elevating personal hygiene awareness, stressing proper handwashing techniques and sneeze & cough etiquette
- We are enforcing our employee sickness surveillance processes to identify and manage unwell employees. In particular, field employees such as mechanics and oil truck drivers that show any signs of respiratory illness or virus symptoms will be immediately sent home and never sent into a customer’s location
- Before entering your location, we will ask a series of questions about recent travel, exposure to anyone who has traveled, or exposure to the virus for anyone in your home or business. Please do not be offended, as we are all trying to make the best of a difficult situation
- If you are quarantined or sick and you call us for service, we ask that you advise us about the conditions ahead of time
- We have developed plans related to visitor and employee screening, and follow-up actions
- Business continuity plans are in place to facilitate meeting the needs of our customers and partners if the situation continues to deteriorate
Again, our customers’ and employees’ safety are our top priority. We will continue to monitor the situation closely and will provide updates as needed.
Rest assured, Marathon Energy is open and serving our customers. We are here to help in every way possible. Please contact us with any questions or concerns and we will do our very best to offer immediate assistance. Feel free to call us at 888-378-9898, or email us at [email protected].
- We are making fuel deliveries, both automatic and will-call
- We are working diligently to respond to your needs as quickly and safely as possible
- If you have no electricity, please wait until your power is turned back on. We cannot service the heating system or hot water heater without electricity
- For safety reasons, our technicians cannot service any equipment if there is any water on the floor in the area they will be working
- Please call 888-378-9898 for all emergency service. If phone lines are down, please send us an e-mail at [email protected]
We are here for you — and stand ready to meet your needs.